Useful Books about Family
15 Aug 2016
How to Raise an Adult: Break Free of the Overparenting Trap and Prepare Your Kid for Success
- Mentoring has a close connection to raising up children. I like this book which gave me many insights about mentoring.
- A wonderful children book. Touching, moving and encouraging.
- Touching, powerful, and a must-read for the first-generation immigrant Family
Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
- Funny, powerful and an eye opener.
The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- By Dr. Gary Chapman, who five love languages: Words of Affirmation, Quality Time, Receiving Gifts, Acts of Service, and Physical Touch.
The 7 Habits of Effective Family
- Useful, practical, and Effective
- Genius concept of “Emotional Bank”