Title: Effective Research Methods for Any Project
By: Amanda M. Rosen, The Great Courses
- I like its last part : Learn to Analyze Your Data and Communicate your Findings
- study quantitative data analysis, interpreting your findings through simple statistical calculations that describe your data in useful ways.
- how inferential statistics allow you to draw conclusions from your data, and to compare groups using statistical means.
- vital methods such as how to track the correlation or relationship between your data variables, and how to assess causation between your variables.
- qualitative data analysis, which involves discerning meaning and patterns in data, and the principle approaches to qualitative analysis you may need for your research.